White Enchiladas

While growing up in SoJo my next door neighbor used to make these enchiladas often and they were so yummy! I remember on occasion eating dinner at their house, with my friend Jenni, and enjoying them so much! After I was married my ward put together a cookbook and I was lucky enough to get one; Well- Sandi (my neighbor) contributed her recipe for these delicious enchilada's and I finally got it. Now this has become a go-to recipe for me, my family just loves these and they are really easy to make not to mention tasty!  Thanks Sandi!


White Enchiladas
2 Cups cooked and chopped Chicken
1/2  onion diced
1/2 lb grated mozzarella cheese
1 can green chilis 4oz
1 Cup sour cream
1 dozen fajita sized flour tortillas

Sauce 1 can cream of chicken soup and 1 cup chicken broth whisked together until well combined.

Combine all ingredients above (Save some cheese) into a large bowl. Put heaping tablespoons of ingredients into the tortillas. Roll and place the tortillas seam side down into a 9X13 dish. Combine sauce ingredients and pour the mixture over the tortilla rolls. Top with the left over cheese. Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Serve with fresh pico de gallo.






I ran out of mozzarella this day so instead of going to the store I subbed in cheddar and it worked out really well!  Mmmm I wonder what using some pepper jack would taste like?

Popular Posts