BBQ Chicken Salad with Cilantro Ranch Dressing

If you've never been to Paradise Bakery then I suggest you go. Not only do they have the best cookies but their food is wonderful this is my cheap*er* imitation of their salad. I become quite attached! This salad ranks right up there on my top ten favorite salad lists with the Nuts about Berries salad at Zupa's (Which should be another post some other day --I just need to figure out their maple dressing.) HA what do you expect I like to make lists*! I hope you enjoy this one as much as I do!

BBQ Chicken Salad with Cilantro Ranch Dressing

Thinly sliced Green Leaf Lettuce
1 Cup frozen corn (canned works too"we" just don't like it)
1 Can rinsed black beans
3-4 Roma tomatoes, diced
3 cooked grilled chicken breast
1/2 Cup favorite BBQ Sauce
2/3 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 Cup prepared ranch dressing
1 bunch fresh chopped cilantro leaves

Place lettuce on plate or in salad bowl . Layer with corn, black beans and tomatoes. Dice cooked chicken breast and mix with BBQ sauce. Add over salad and sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese.
Place ranch dressing and cilantro leaves into blender, combine well. Drizzle over salad and serve. this can be served on individual plates or or as a big group salad.

* NOTE: I like to double the dressing and keep some around for other salads later.

Popular Posts